The welding process involves many dangers, especially due to the chips that occur during this process.
Everyone does not know that when welding, ultraviolet rays and infrared rays are emitted to the environment and that these are very harmful to the eyes.
The user must find formulas that allow him to take precautions, and, therefore, he needs a good welding helmet, among other elements.
Some users wear simple masks for light work … but this is not recommended. Always wear a good welding mask, as it is the only way to protect the head, neck, and eyes.
In this article, we have collected detailed information about Automatic Welding Helmets for you.
We have presented a clear comparison of the best products in this category in the table above for a quick overview.
Also, we have listed the current list of the best 2020, other sources, and videos on relevant topics below.
In this case, our experts did not perform their own Automatic Welding Helmets test. Our recommendation is based on data that we have added from various sources.
This includes, for example, test reports from the OCU (Organization of Consumers and Users), experience reports, and actual customer evaluations.
- 1 The best and cheapest welding helmets in the 2021 market: Comparison
- 2 Buying guide: What to know before buying a welding helmet
- 3 Advantages of Welding Helmets
- 4 Summary and Conclusion
- 4.1 YESWELDER Large Viewing Screen 3.94"X3.66" True Color Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4~5/9-9/13 for TIG MIG Arc Weld Grinding Welder Mask LYG-M800H
- 4.2 Antra AH6-260-0000 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Wide Shade Range 4/5-9/9-13 Engineered for TIG MIG/MAG MMA Plasma Grinding, Solar-Lithium Dual Power, 6+1 Extra Lens Covers
- 4.3 YESWELDER Large Viewing True Color Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with SIDE VIEW, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4/5-9/9-13 Welder Mask for TIG MIG ARC Grinding Plasma LYG-Q800D
- 4.4 Hobart 770890 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
- 4.5 Welding Helmet, Black, Ratchet, Plastic
- 4.6 Tekware Ultra Large Viewing Screen True Color Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Hemispherical 4C lense, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4~5/9-9/13 for TIG MIG Arc Weld Grinding Welder Mask
- 4.7 Lincoln Electric K3419-1 Glossy VAR 7-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet, Capacity, Volume, Polycarbonate, 11.12 x 10.25 x 11.87, Black (
- 4.8 TOOLIOM Welding Helmet, True Color Auto Darkening 1/1/1/2 Large Viewing 3.94"x 3.27" Welder Mask Hood with Weld/Grind/Cut Mode for TIG MIG/MAG MMA Plasma Grinding
- 4.9 Jackson Safety Ultra-Lightweight Insight HXL-100 Welding Helmet with Digital Variable Auto Darkening Filter, Nylon, Halo X, Stars & Scars, Universal Size, 46101
- 4.10 Fibre-Metal Pipeliner Fiberglass Welding Helmet with Ratchet Headgear (110WH), White
- 4.11 Lincoln Electric K3445-1 VAR 9-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet, Capacity, Volume, Polycarbonate, 11.12 x 10.25 x 11.87, Camo (
- 4.12 TGR Panoramic 180 View Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet - True Color (CARBON FIBER)
- 4.13 Jackson Safety Ultra-Lightweight Insight HSL-100 Welding Helmet with Digital Variable Auto Darkening Filter, Nylon, HSL-100, Black, Universal Size, 46129
- 4.14 Miller Electric 282000 Digital Performance Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Clearlight Lens Technology (Black)
- 4.15 Welding Helmet, Auto Darkening, 1-9/16in.H
- 4.16 Welding Helmet, Shade 3 and 8-12, Black
The best and cheapest welding helmets in the 2021 market: Comparison
Surely you will be wondering how to choose a welding helmet if there are so many options in the market.
What do you have to rely on to discriminate between a quality model and another that is not?
With this comparison, you will have it much easier:
Tacklife automatic welding mask
We started with this automatic welding helmet with an optical degree 1/1/1/1 and 4 sensors. It comes very completely: it allows us to adjust both the sensitivity, the high gear delay, the switching welding, as well as the grinding mode.
This way we will get a very efficient type of work.
The helmet design material is PA (high impact nylon polyamide). It has a sponge headband that gives full coverage to the face and has a surface covered with absorbent fabric to dissipate heat.
It meets the requirements in 4 degrees: Optical degree, Degree of the dependence of angles, Diffusion brightness and complies with class EN379 CE and EN 175 B CE.
It has anti-UV IR classification up to DIN 16.
KKmoon ARC TIG dimming welder mask
This helmet welder mask offers complete protection for the eyes and faces against UV / IR radiation throughout the process.
Protects up to Shade 16 DIN, providing comfort and safety during the welding process.
The screen has a filter that automatically changes from light to dark in a time of only 1 / 25,000 seconds.
The sensitivity of the mask can be changed by simply turning the adjustment switch from high to low.
When the welding is finished, the screen will automatically change the filter from the darkness to the status light, based on the playing time.
To operate, it uses high-performance solar cells + 3V lithium batteries as backup power.
It is a mask that is really worth it.
LESOLEIL welding helmet
You are also interested to take a look at this safety helmet for welder of the LESOLEIL brand. It is available in several colors, so we can choose the one that interests us most (there are some important differences between one color and another).
The brightness of the helmet can be adjusted according to DIN 4 and the attenuation according to DIN 9-13. In addition, it achieves a UV protection of DIN 16, with a field of vision of 96 mm x 48 mm, with PP material.
It is designed to achieve low arc welding of the MIG / MAG or TIG / TIG type.
If the welding lens is defective, it can be replaced.
It has an automatic dimming system: unlike conventional masks, this welding helmet model will start to work automatically when we weld before the high arc, turning the light into the dark.
Solar Helmet ARC Tig Mig Grinding from KKMoon
KKmoon also offers another safety helmet for welder very interesting. It gives complete protection for the user’s eyes and for the face against type IV / IR radiation in the welding process. Integrates a protection level of up to Shade 16 (DIN) at any time.
It has been designed with a special tape that moves up and down, so we will feel much more comfortable with welding. At the time of starting welding, the filter screen will automatically change from light to dark in just 1 / 25,000 seconds.
The sensitivity can be adjusted by turning the switch, from high to low.
The shadow is variable, ranging from DIN9 to DIN13. In addition, it complies with Sasety EN and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards.
Welding screen Warrior Tech of Esab 0700000400
And we finish with this welder’s helmet, designed in black / yellow color and with energy efficiency class of type A.
It offers the maximum possible protection against heat, splashes and sparks, which makes it perfect to adapt to any type of cutting and welding work.
It has been designed with the latest of the latest in ESAB technology, with 4 sensors in front arc, guaranteeing a fast and accurate response.
It brings a filter of type 87 mm x 47 mm, which offers us a greater field of vision and spatial perception.
It integrates a SIN9-13 type protection filter with 1/2/1/2 optical class for greater visual clarity and comfort.
The regulation level can be adjusted externally, while the sensitivity and time laundering will be set from within the mask.
It is very comfortable, with 4 adjustment points.
The list of the 6 best products listed above shows the best Automatic Welding Helmets, which our experts determine based on current bestsellers of the corresponding product category, among other things. they have done.
The list and its sequence are generated with the help of valuations of existing buyers and previous sales figures. This results in the great importance of the results.
This also makes it possible to compare products without having to perform a test on your own. This saves a lot of time, effort, and money.
Buying guide: What to know before buying a welding helmet
Haven’t you chosen a good welding helmet yet?
We encourage you to take this buying guide, which will make it very easy for you to make a decision.
The first thing you should keep in mind is the size of the helmet to determine if it will cover you and give you the protection you need.
Weight is also a factor to consider. Get a helmet that is light, so holding it is no problem.
The interesting thing is that it allows us to regulate the intensity factor from outside the helmet and that it is not an inert model.
Study the level of bright attenuation protection it offers, and its can be regulated (between DIN 9-13, for example). You are also interested in knowing the level of UV / IR protection: DIN 16.
Do your best on the helmet glass to find out the quality of the helmet, if it is designed to last, if the filter can be replaced if it is defective, etc.
This information allows you to choose a good welding helmet.
If you want to buy the best Automatic Welding Helmets, then you should consider some criteria in any case. Next, our test experts have developed the most important checklists to help you make the best purchase decision.
We are sure that you will find a good or even the best product in the Automatic Welding Helmets category if you consider our criteria and recommendations when looking for a product.
- Manufacturer: Are known manufacturers of Automatic Welding Helmets available?
- Customer reviews: Are there people who have already bought and valued the product?
- OCU: What is the result of the current test of the Organization of Consumers and Users for Automatic Welding Helmets?
- Comparison: Finally, you must carry out an extensive comparison of products and prices taking into account the relevant criteria to find the best product.
- Price: How much money do you have available and are there cheap deals for Automatic Welding Helmets?
- Test reports: Are there well-founded and informative test reports on Automatic Welding Helmets?
- Dimensions: What product size is needed or even possible?
- Test results: Which products are currently the best in the Automatic Welding Helmets category?
Using the checklist shown above, you can identify several products that meet your needs during the purchase process. Finally, I want you to make a comparison and an evaluation. to identify the best product in the category Automatic Welding Helmets for you.
A tip from our experts: order several products at once. This allows you to see the different Compare models in a direct comparison test and determine your personal test winner.
Advantages of Welding Helmets
- They prevent aging by protecting you against harmful rays such as ultraviolet and infrared.
- They allow regulating the sensitivity and the delay time depending on the work you are doing.
- They have very striking and original designs.
- They are friendly to the environment, they are recharged with solar energy.
Summary and Conclusion
Automatic Welding Helmets can now be purchased from a wide variety of manufacturers. Therefore, it is not always easy to find the best product.
With the help of the objective purchase criteria that our experts have developed for you, you can systematically carry out your purchase decision. However, the process of buying Automatic Welding Helmets can be simplified.
In particular, test reports of this product category (for example, from the OCU) should be taken into account when selecting them. The results of the Automatic Welding Helmets tests investigated can help you find good products.
In addition to the sources mentioned above, the best-known journals, such as chip.de or netzwelt.de , offer updated leaderboards in countless product categories.
Therefore, you will be looking for the lists of the best Automatic Welding Helmets on these websites (in the best case of the year 2021).
In addition, you will often find more useful information on the subject and on the winners of the current tests.
YESWELDER Large Viewing Screen 3.94"X3.66" True Color Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4~5/9-9/13 for TIG MIG Arc Weld Grinding Welder Mask LYG-M800H
$82.99 in stock
Antra AH6-260-0000 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Wide Shade Range 4/5-9/9-13 Engineered for TIG MIG/MAG MMA Plasma Grinding, Solar-Lithium Dual Power, 6+1 Extra Lens Covers
$38.79 in stock
YESWELDER Large Viewing True Color Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with SIDE VIEW, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4/5-9/9-13 Welder Mask for TIG MIG ARC Grinding Plasma LYG-Q800D
Tekware Ultra Large Viewing Screen True Color Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Hemispherical 4C lense, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4~5/9-9/13 for TIG MIG Arc Weld Grinding Welder Mask
Lincoln Electric K3419-1 Glossy VAR 7-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet, Capacity, Volume, Polycarbonate, 11.12 x 10.25 x 11.87, Black (
1 used from $79.66
TOOLIOM Welding Helmet, True Color Auto Darkening 1/1/1/2 Large Viewing 3.94"x 3.27" Welder Mask Hood with Weld/Grind/Cut Mode for TIG MIG/MAG MMA Plasma Grinding
Jackson Safety Ultra-Lightweight Insight HXL-100 Welding Helmet with Digital Variable Auto Darkening Filter, Nylon, Halo X, Stars & Scars, Universal Size, 46101
$136.95 in stock
Lincoln Electric K3445-1 VAR 9-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet, Capacity, Volume, Polycarbonate, 11.12 x 10.25 x 11.87, Camo (
$85.05 in stock