If you’re a welder who constantly works on delicate metalwork, then this Hobart 500559 Handler 140 is for you.
This machine is by far the most well-known MIG welder by Hobart.
Its fame can be attributed to its sheer versatility – it can even for huge farm projects.
- 1 Features Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder
- 2 Hobart Handler 140 Review & Welding
- 2.1 Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- 2.2 Hobart - 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder,Small
- 2.3 Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i Welder, 120V, Green
- 2.4 Hobart 500554 Handler 190 MIG Welder 230V
- 2.5 Hobart Handler 125
- 2.6 Hobart MIG Welder, Handler 140 Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- 2.7 2020 Everlast Power-i-MIG 200E MIG Welder 180a 110/220v
- 2.8 Hobart 500554001 Handler 190 with SpoolRunner 100
- 2.9 Hobart 500572 Handler 100
- 2.10 Portable MIG Welder,Handler 140 Series,120VAC
Features Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder
At its core, though, this is a solid MIG welder that has typically been optimized for household tasks and small workshop tasks.
It can run seamlessly off of 115v household current and is little enough to be carried around if you need to shift to multiple areas.
In my opinion, that’d be one of the finest MIG welders for home use.
Beyond the welder, you also get a spool of cord and a few spare contact tips.
That’ll be more than enough to get you started on the correct foot. I found this Hobart 500559 Handler 140 to be a very solid build from my personal perspective.
It has a stable exterior, and the quality of its build is evident in its welding prowess.
Like every Hobart model, the Hobart 500559 Handler 140 is covered by the 5/3/1 warranty.
This means that you’re guaranteed to be supported across many levels in different periods.
It’s comprehensive coverage and truly goes to show how invested the company is in your customer experience.
Read Next – YESWELDER LYG-M800H Welding Helmet
- Easy change three groove drive roller
- Just 2 knobs and a fine setting chart make weld setup simple
- Welds aluminum without a costly spool gun
- Plugs into standard common 115V outlets
- Work clamp is a very small, not heavy duty
- No spoon gun
- The power cord is only five feet
- Regulator not approved for CO2 shielding gas
- Glasses nozzle is not in the package
Hobart Handler 140 Review & Welding
Read Next – Best Welder for Beginners