The reason why I recommend this table is because it’s very cheap and it does its job really well.
It is a fine option for anybody who wants a welding table that’ll cater to their requirements without expenditure an arm and a leg.
- 1 Features Chicago Electric Adjustable Steel Welding Tables
- 1.1 What we like
- 1.2 What we don’t like
- 1.3 Adjustable Steel Welding Table
- 1.4 Strong Hand Tools, Nomad, Steel Welding Table, Three 1.1″ (28mm) Tabletop Slots, Adjustable Angle & Height, Casters, Retractable Guide Rails, Eccentric Leveling Foot, TS3020, Black
- 1.5 Buffalo Tools WDTB Adjustable Welding Table
- 1.6 Klutch Adjustable Steel Welding Table - 30in.L x 20in.W x 32 5/8in.H
- 1.7 VEVOR Welding Table 31'' x 23'' Steel Welding Table Nine 1.1 in. / 28mm Slots Welding Bench Table Adjustable Angle & Height Portable Table, Casters, Retractable Guide Rails, Eccentric Leveling Foot
- 1.8 Klutch Metal-Top Welding Table with Slag Drawer - 36in.L x 20in.W x 36in.H, 500-Lb. Capacity
- 1.9 Eastwood Heavy Duty Low Profile Welding Cart for Tight Garages Holds up to 200lbs/80 CF Bottle
- 1.10 Strong Hand Tools BuildPro Modular Welding Table, Model Number TMA54738
- 1.11 StrongHand Tools BuildPro Welding Table - 36in. Steel, Model Number TMA57838
- 1.12 Strong Hand Tools Nomad Expanded Welding Table, Model Number TS3020K3
- 1.13 StrongHand Tools BuildPro Modular Welding Table - 30in. Steel, Model Number TMB57838
- 1.14 Sumner Portable Welding Table, 40x24, 600 Lb Cap
- 1.15 Strong Hand Tools BuildPro Welding Table, Model Number TMB54738
Features Chicago Electric Adjustable Steel Welding Tables
It’s surprisingly solid and holds up really well against a fine amount of abuse.
Even if you weld daily, that’s no issue with this welding table. We also find the weight very ideal.
It does not feel flimsy and has stability that makes sure no accidents will occur while utilizing it.
The full length of the welding table is 30,” and its surface with measurement is 19-7/8”. At only 36 pounds, it’s able to handle loads of up to 350 pounds.
Despite being quite affordable, this table has a robust build, having been made from heavy-duty steel and treated with zinc plating.
The legs feature a trestle design, and they’re also reinforced, hence the stability.
The size of the table is just right for any use.
It provides a great amount of work surface for small and huge projects alike.
When not working, fold it and then store it easily.
It can also be easily adjusted from various angles. It can accommodate up to five various angles to cater to your requirements.
This is not hard to use. It opens up and folds down without a hitch.
There is no complicated equipment that needs to assemble or install.
In fact, installing only takes a couple of minutes. After that, it is ready to be used.
Read Next – DEWALT Adjustable Steel Welding Table
What we like
- Height adjustable
- Compact and foldable
- Suitable for traveling tradesmen
- Coated with zinc
Read Next – Eastwood Adjustable Steel Welding Table Strong
What we don’t like
- Not good for heavy-duty applications
Read Next – KASTFORCE KF3002 Portable Welding Table Review