This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Welding Gloves Canada.
We recommend using Watson Gloves Iron Fist Welding Gloves – Elk Split Leather, Performance Fit for MIG, TIG, Arc, Stick, Heat Protection, Gauntlet Cuff, Made in Canada (Large)as it is our top pick for you.
Welding gloves are necessary for any welder, and now you can find them at your local hardware store.
If welders wore the only welding gloves you have seen in old black and white movies or TV shows (or if they come from specialty stores), then it’s time to update. There is no excuse not to protect yourself when handling hot metal with bare hands with so many options available today.
The selection of materials has also increased; leather-covered cotton such as Kevlar® fabric provides additional protection against heat than what was offered before.
Now is the perfect time to invest in this critical safety item – don’t forget about extra pairs!
Read Next – Best Welding Table Canada Our Top Picks
The Best Welding Gloves Canada
Welding gloves are a necessary part of the welding process. When you need to buy them, make sure that they fit well and offer protection for your hands while allowing enough talent to work with other tools on the job site.
There’s nothing worse than trying to weld without proper safety equipment.
We hope this blog post has helped give you some insight into what type of welding glove suits your needs best!
Read Next – Top 5 Best Lincoln Welding items Canada
Watson Gloves Iron Fist Welding Gloves - Elk Split Leather, for MIG, TIG, Arc, Stick, Heat Protection, Made in Canada (Large)
- Durable elk split leather back and palm offers protection in low heat applications, stitched with Kevlar thread for strength and durability
- Cotton fleece lined back of hand for additional heat protection
- Elk split leather knuckle bar and inset thumb for added protection and reinforcement
- 4 1/2" gauntlet style cuff for forearm protection with leather gore allowing an easy fit over clothes
- Snug-fitting shirred elastic wrist keeps out dirt and debris. Proudly made in Watson Gloves' Burnaby, BC, Canada factory
Carhartt Men's Insulated System 5 Suede Work Glove with Knit Cuff, Brown, Large
$17.99 in stock
- Durable cotton duck shell with System 5 synthetic suede palm and palm patch
- C100 3M Thinsulate insulation; brushed polyester lining
- System 5 synthetic suede knuckle protection
- Knit wrist debris protection
- Spot wash by hand; hang to dry; do not put in dryer
BEETRO Welding Gloves, Cow Leather Forge/Mig/Stick Welder Heat/Fire Resistant, Mitts for Oven/Grill/Fireplace/Furnace/Stove/Pot Holder/Tig Welder/Wood Burner/BBQ/Animal handling glove with Soft Lining, 1 Pair
$11.99 in stock
- DURABLE – It is generally known that cowhide is the best leather for abrasion-resistant work gloves. Constructed with high-quality cowhide leather which is not only durable but also flexible, BEETRO gloves offer puncture resistance, tear resistance and cut resistance
- SAFETY – Edge-cover design, Stitched with DP-KEV, the gloves are flame retardant, Extra length made with premium cowhide leather provide extra protection for wrists
- SOFT LINER – Soft cotton lining which is puncture resistant can keep your palms comfortable and warm, It has excellent performance in heat resistance, fire retardant, operation flexibility and sweat absorption
- ELASTIC WRIST – It helps to keep out dirt and debris while the slip-on design allows for easy on and off flexibility
- APPLICATION – All-Purpose, Welding, Truck driving, DIY projects, Tool use, Landscaping, Demolition, Construction, Equipment operation, Gardening and more!
Read Next – Top 5 Best Welding Helmet Canada Our Top Picks