In this article, we will look at some of the Best Chosen Welding helmets in Canada.
We recommend using YESWELDER True Color Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Wide Shade 4/9-13 for TIG MIG ARC Weld Hood Helmet as it is available reasonably priced.
The helmet is not just designed to protect the wearer but also to provide visibility in any environment.
That means it can be used for both welding and general construction work.
This versatility is what makes the product so valuable–it’s hard enough finding one piece of equipment that can do everything you need, let alone two!
But if your needs change often or are constantly evolving, this is a great option.
It will help save on storage space while still providing you with all necessary protection for many different tasks.
Read Next – Best Welding Helmet Canada For You in 2022
The Best Welding Helmet Canada
A welding helmet is personal protective equipment that protects one’s eyes from an electric arc’s intense light and heat.
Welding helmets are made out of glass or polycarbonate, which block ultraviolet radiation emitted by the weld puddle.
The most common type of protection offered by a welding helmet is shade 11-13 for use in bright sunlight conditions.
There are also different lenses to protect against infrared waves, halogen lights, and laser beams used in industrial applications.
We offer high-quality products at low prices so you can get back to work quickly!
Read Next – Top 5 Best Lincoln Welding items Canada
3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 w ADF G5-01 and 3M Adflo High-Altitude PAPR Assembly, 46-1101-30i
$1,919.00 in stock
- The G5-01 welding filter features 3M Natural Colour technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colourful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- Speedglas welding filter G5-01 offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode. May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you. Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Air with Welding Kit Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi and 3M Adflo Powered Air Respirator, 35-1101-30isw, Compact, Lightweight Respiratory Protection, Memory Modes
- INCLUDES: 9100 Air Welding Helmet, Speedgla 9100XXI ADF, Adflo Blower Unit with Cover, Flow Indicator, Self-Adjusting Breathing Tube, Lithium-Ion Battery, Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, Leather Belt, HE Filter, Spark Arrestor, Prefilter, SideWindows Coverplate (x 2), Speedglas Starter Kit (5 outside protection plates, 2 inside protection plates, sweatband), and Black Carrying Bag
- BREATHE EASIER: Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) continually filters the air, providing enhanced respiratory protection and comfort while wearing the welding helmet
- GRAB AND GO: Auto-on feature of the 9100XXi ADF turns the welding filter on to your most recent welding setting whenever you pick up the helmet and automatically shuts down after a period of inactivity
- BOOST PRODUCTION AND REDUCE NECK STRAIN: Auto darkening filter reduces the need to flip the welding helmet up and down between torch placements reducing the stop-and-start time needed with passive lens welding helmets. This feature can also reduce neck strain while increasing the accuracy of electronic placement
- RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY: Typically charges to 80% capacity in approximately 3 hours and to 100% capacity in approximately 6.5 hours. Expected operating time is 8-10 hours with a new particulate filter and new, fully charged battery
Welding Helmet, Auto-Darkening Type
$675.00 in stock
- Price For: Each Welding Helmet Light State: 3.0 Item: Welding Helmet Headgear: Ratchet Welding Helmet Material: Nylon Welding Helmet Type: Auto-Darkening Color: silver Features: 1 1/2" IPS, Slip Union Connectorson both Inlet and Discharge Ports Includes: 45 Degrees Beveled Edge Lens Shade: 8 to 13 Viewing Area: 3.74" x 1.38" Graphics: None EN379 Classification: 1/1/1/2
- Standards: ANSI Z87.1-2015 Welding Helmet Color: Silver Battery Life: 1500 hr. Electromagnetic Sensor: Yes Switching Speed: 1/20, 000 sec. Power Source: Battery TIG AMP Rating: 640 ADF Controls: Digital Number of Arc Sensors: 4 Grind Mode: Yes Battery Type: 640 Country of Origin (subject to change): South Korea
Read Next – Best Welding Table Canada Our Top Picks