This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Custom Welding Helmet.
We would recommend using Lincoln Electric K3683-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens Technology, Daredevil, as it is our top pick for you.
Custom welding helmets are here to stay. As the industry evolves, so will your custom helmet needs.
At Lincoln, we offer a wide variety of products and services to help you find the perfect solution for all your safety needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our company’s history in manufacturing high-quality flame-resistant welding equipment since 1950!
Read Next – Best Lincoln Welding Helmets Buying Guide
The Best Custom Welding Helmets
The custom welding helmets are an excellent way to ensure that your employees have the protection they need for their eyes.
Customized helmets will also help you meet OSHA requirements and reduce health risks among welders, leading to increased productivity in your company.
If you’re looking for a good option, look no further!
We offer top-quality products at competitive prices with quick turnaround times so that you can get back on track as soon as possible after ordering one of our great welding masks online.
Give us a call today if you want more information about how these customized helmet solutions might benefit your business or organization.
Read Next – Best Welding Helmets Auto Darkening Buying Guide
Lincoln Electric K3683-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens Technology, Daredevil
- PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
- EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
- INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
Save Phace 3012664 B - Series Heaven's Wrath Adf Welding Helmet
- Extra lightweight design won't wear you down during long days.
- Multi - point, dual halo headgear provides maximum comfort and adjustability
- Eye catching graphics add some flare to your Protective headgear
- Internally adjustable ADF fixated into a 180º lens for maximum viewing
- Auto-darkening filter automatically adjusts to protect your vision while you weld
Miller '64 Custom Digital Performance welding Helmet
- Lightweight helmet with superior headgear for increased efficiency – featuring ClearLight Lens Technology
Lincoln Electric-K4134-1 Welding Helmet, Black, Ratchet, Plastic
$97.66 in stock
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Country of Manifacturer: China
- Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
- Package Dimensions: 11.6" L x 11.2" W x 11.3" H
Instapark ADF Series GX-500S Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Adjustable Shade Range #9 - #13 (Blue)
- Solar-powered welding helmet with auto-darkening filter switching from light to dark in 1/25000 sec
- Improved optics for 1/2/1/3 denomination to deliver optimum optical clarity to minimize eye fatigue
- Large 3.63”X1.65” viewing area with variable shade adjustment from #9 -#13, resting shade of #4
- Suitable applications include Stick (arc welding), MIG (Metal Inert Gas) TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- In conformance with GS, DIN-Geprüft, CE, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS standards
Read Next – WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table