In this article, we will look at some of the Best Chosen Axis Welding clamps.
We would recommend using BETOOLL Cast Iron Welders Angle Clamp as it is our top pick for you.
So, if you’re looking for a welding clamp that will meet your needs and be easy to use, Axis has you covered.
The company offers clamps in stainless steel or aluminum materials with different sizes ranging from 3-inch wide jaws to 24-inches.
Check out the video below showing how easy it is to operate axis welders clamp!
Read Next – Welding types: TIG vs. MIG vs Electrode vs. Arc
The Best Axis Welding Clamp
Axis welding clamps are a must for any welder or metal worker.
They allow you to clamp together two pieces of metal quickly and keep them firmly in place while performing your work on the piece.
This is great if you’re working with heavy materials that might be difficult to hold up by hand, as large sheets of steel. The best part?
You won’t have to worry about accidentally crushing the weld because it’s protected from being crushed between your fingers!
Read Next – WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table
WELD Steel frames SQUARE and ACCURATE
Read Next – Best Welding Torch Our Top Picks
HFS (R) Two Axis Welding Clamp (4'')
- Width of Jaw 75mm
- Max.opening 75mm
Strong Hand, 3-Axis Fixture Vise with Quick Acting Screw, Two Stand-Offs, Swing Away Arm with 3.75-Inch Miter Joint, 2.45-Inch T-Clearance - WAC35-SW
$203.35 in stock
- Hold Parts In Position During Cool Down To Minimize Distortion Due To Contraction
- Free Magnetic Rest Blocks To Support And Stabilize Long Stock!
- “Swing Away” The 3rd Axis Arm For Quick And Easy Part Removal + Two Quick Acting Screws
- Miter Joints (3. 75″)
- T-clearance (2. 5″)
FLKQC Heavy Duty Cast Iron Welders Angle Clamp Two Axis Welding Clamp Right Angle 90 Degrees Clamp Self Centering Jig and Fixture Clamp for Woodworking
- High Performance: Max Jaw Opening: 2.1"/54mm；Jaw Hight: 1.36"/34.5mm；Jaw Width: 4"；Jaw Width (Tip to Tip): 5-9/16"；Weight: 8 lbs.
- High-quality Materials: The main body of the right angle clamp is made of high-quality Cast iron and steel materials, with high tensile strength and more durable characteristics. The surface of the product is sprayed with plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Anti-slip Stability: Sliding T-shaped single handle with adjustable rotating jaws can accurately align and fix the workpiece. The sliding block is flat and will not shake after clamping. The stable clamping screw is stable, which is helpful for immediate setting and fast fixing
- Swinging Jaw Design: Single handle jaw can be adjusted by bidirectional rotation. Precision right-angle clamping tool is an indispensable tool for carpenters, handymen and DIY workers
- Wide Application: Corner clamps for woodworking can be used as a clamping device for 90° angle seams. Very suitable for aligning, nailing, carpentry, welding, screwing, making cabinets, boxes and frames
TEXALAN 3" Two Axis 90 Degree Cast Iron Welders Welding Angle Clamp
- [MATERIAL]: Cast iron
- [CLAMPING RANGE]: Width of jaw is 3" (75mm), and max.opening 2.36'' (60mm)
- [FEATURES]: Unobstructed working area allows free access for welding or assembly operations and through-ways for T joints.
- [SPINDLE]: Two-way swivel mounted spindle automatically adjusts the clamping block to work pieces of different thicknesses.
- [APPLICATION]: Mainly used for iron products angle welding. Ensure welding into right angle (90 degrees), square, rectangle and other steel products.
Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp
$20.99 in stock
- For welding perfect 90-Degree corners on square tube, round tube and angle and channel iron.
- Features a floating head and rotating spindle screw that adjusts to align and hold work pieces.
- Item Package Dimension: 14.25" L x 10.25" W x 2.25" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.85 lb