In this article, we will look at some of the Best Chosen Axis Welding clamps.
We would recommend using BETOOLL Cast Iron Welders Angle Clamp as it is our top pick for you.
So, if you’re looking for a welding clamp that will meet your needs and be easy to use, Axis has you covered.
The company offers clamps in stainless steel or aluminum materials with different sizes ranging from 3-inch wide jaws to 24-inches.
Check out the video below showing how easy it is to operate axis welders clamp!
Read Next – Welding types: TIG vs. MIG vs Electrode vs. Arc
The Best Axis Welding Clamp
Axis welding clamps are a must for any welder or metal worker.
They allow you to clamp together two pieces of metal quickly and keep them firmly in place while performing your work on the piece.
This is great if you’re working with heavy materials that might be difficult to hold up by hand, as large sheets of steel. The best part?
You won’t have to worry about accidentally crushing the weld because it’s protected from being crushed between your fingers!
Read Next – WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table
WELD Steel frames SQUARE and ACCURATE
Read Next – Best Welding Torch Our Top Picks
Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp
$26.99 in stock
- For welding perfect 90-Degree corners on square tube, round tube and angle and channel iron.
- Features a floating head and rotating spindle screw that adjusts to align and hold work pieces.
- Item Package Dimension: 14.25" L x 10.25" W x 2.25" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.85 lb
Strong Hand, 3-Axis Fixture Vise with Quick Acting Screw, Two Stand-Offs, Swing Away Arm with 3.75-Inch Miter Joint, 2.45-Inch T-Clearance - WAC35-SW
$194.50 in stock
- Hold Parts In Position During Cool Down To Minimize Distortion Due To Contraction
- Free Magnetic Rest Blocks To Support And Stabilize Long Stock!
- “Swing Away” The 3rd Axis Arm For Quick And Easy Part Removal + Two Quick Acting Screws
- Miter Joints (3. 75″)
- T-clearance (2. 5″)
HFS (R) Two Axis Welding Clamp (3'')
- [Material]: Durable right angle clamp, made of cast iron. Allows two wood block of different thicknesses to be joined at a 90 degree angle.
- [Size]: 3'', Width of jaw 75mm,and Max.opening 60mm, can clamp materials like steel rod, metal tube, wood, thick glass, etc.
- [Unique Design]: Sliding T-shaped single handle with adjustable rotary jaw to align and hold work pieces precisely. Solid and anti-skid, helps to set up instantly and secure quickly.
- [Application]: Mainly uesd for iron products angle welding.
- Can be used as a clamping device for 90° corner joints. Perfect for aligning, nailing, woodworking, welding, screwing, making cabinets, box and picture frames.