This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Lincoln Welding helmet.
We would recommend using Lincoln Electric K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens Technology, Black, as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Lincoln Welding Helmets is an American company focused on safety.
They offer a diverse range of helmets for every type of welding, which means you can find the perfect helmet to suit your needs and budget.
Not only do they have high-quality products but also affordable prices that will work within any budget.
Check them out today!
Read Next – Lincoln Electric Traditional MIG Welding Gloves
The Best Lincoln Welding Helmets
Lincoln Welding Helmets is a leading manufacturer of welding helmets, masks, and other protective gear.
With over 60 years of experience in the industry, we are committed to high-quality manufacturing products that meet all safety standards.
Our goal is to provide customers with unparalleled service at an affordable price point.
You can find more information on our website or by contacting us directly for help navigating your options today!
Read Next – Top 5 Best Lincoln Welding items Canada
Lincoln Electric K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens Technology, Black
- · PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
- · EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
- · SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
- · INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
- · 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
Lincoln Electric K3419-1 Glossy VAR 7-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet, Capacity, Volume, Polycarbonate, 11.12 x 10.25 x 11.87, Black (
- Adjustable ratchet head band to custom fit your head and absorbent
- Oversize sweatband for improved comfort
- Processes stick, tig, pulsed tig, mig, pulsed mig, flux-cored, gouging
- Lightweight helmet makes for ease of use
Lincoln Electric Viking™ 3250D FGS™ Welding Helmet
$443.14 in stock
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity eliminates distortion and blurriness while maintaining shade consistency and improving angle performance
- 12.5 Square Inch Auto-Darkening Display offers a widescreen process view to broaden field of view and enhance operator control
- Large Integrated Grind Shield protects operators from impacts while providing a clear viewing area for grinding, material inspection and other tasks
- Shade 5 Side Windows increases peripheral vision in the closed helmet position