Revco Black Stallion is the best choice for expert welders and hobbyists alike. You can expect the top standard and long-lasting items.
These MIG welding gloves have a soft cotton lining for relaxation while not adding too much bulk.
They also spec a seamless index finger and reinforcement where you need it most. The thumb, palm, and index finger.
Revco Black Stallion GM1611 MIG welding gloves also contain a proprietary drag patch on the side of the glove and rest patch for the wrist.
Holding it all combine is Kevlar stitching all through the full glove.
This is vital because Kevlar stitching holds up to heat much excellent and has high abrasion resistance.
This leads to the best choice for a MIG welding glove and why Revco Black Stallion is the pros’ best choice.
Features Revco MIG Welding Gloves
- Grain cowhide leather palm, split cowhide leather back.
- Mig welding gloves with soft cotton lining and perfect index finger
- Reinforcement patches where you need it most: in the thumb, palm, and index finger
- Drag patch for side padding, rest patch for wrist padding.
- Kevlar stitched all through for the highest durability and resistance from sparks, heat, and slag.
Advantages Revco Leather MIG Welding Gloves
This sweet looking welding glove is produced with top grain cowhide leather palm, split cowhide leather.
This makes sure that you need not hesitate about the high temperature of welding.
This design helps to put your finger in special patches for specific fingers, which is essential for relaxing welding.
Kevlar stitching is a helpful spec that increases the durability and resistance from sparks and heat.
This spec also makes sure of excellent abrasion resistance.
This MIG welding glove has a dimension of 14.3×7.7×1.9 inches.