KC welding and machine corp. Has been building MIG welding equipment since 1962.
G-100 torch, designed primarily for pipeline use, has found wider and wider acceptance in the shop and yard.
- 1 MIG Guns For Sale – Buy MIG Welding Guns
- 2 Advantages KC MIG Guns For Welding
- 3 HTP Replacement MIG Guns Galore
- 3.1 Eastwood MIG 135 Welder 12011 110VAC 135A Output Tweco Style Gun Flux Core Weld
- 3.2 30-180 Amp Inverter IGBT Welder Welding DC MIG MAG MMA Stick Wire Feed Gas/No Gas
- 3.3 Hot Air Welding Gun For HDPE Geomembrane Welder For TPO Foof With Flat Weld Nozzle And Rollers For Plastic Welder
- 3.4 MIG-15200, 15 Feet 200-Amp MIG Welder Welding Torch Gun Assembly, Use for Amico Power MTS-205, MTS-185 and MTS-165
- 3.5 Go2Home 1600W Plastic Welder Hot Air Gun Torch Welding Heat Gun Handhold Rod with Speed Nozzles Pistol Hot Gas Pistol
- 3.6 Amico MIG-15200, 15 FT. 200 Amp MIG Welder Welding Torch Gun Assembly, Use for Amico Power MTS-205, MTS-185 and MTS-165
- 3.7 MIG Gun Holder – Weld it Yourself DIY kit Wire Feed Torch Holster – Fun Welding Project that Becomes a Useful Shop Tool – Made in USA with 11 Gauge steel – Comes with Disk Magnet & Hardware
- 3.8 Lotos Technology MSG094 Spool Gun for Aluminum Welding for Lotos MIG Welders MIG140, Black
- 3.9 Masterweld MASTERWELD - LINCOLN - MINI 12 ft Magnum 100L MIG Gun Replacement, 150A
- 3.10 Mig Welding gun accessory11-35 0.035" kit for Forney 140 FC-i Mig gun: 20pcs Contact Tips 11-30 0.030" + 2pcs gas nozzles 21-50F + 2pcs 35-50 welding diffuse
- 3.11 Amico MIG-15200, 15-Feet 200-Amp MIG Welder Welding Torch Gun Assembly, Use for Amico Power MTS-205, MTS-185 and MTS-165
MIG Guns For Sale – Buy MIG Welding Guns
The KC MIG welding torch is among the best in its class, mainly for tight quarters or fatiguing welding situations.
Its torch head consists of patented construction that utilizes a series of ball bearings.
Advantages KC MIG Guns For Welding
- The bearings offer a low friction path for the welding wire, offering perfect operation.
- They also permit a head design that permits a sharp bend radius and a head angle of 75 degrees, the outcome in a compact head that permits excellent access to tight places.
- The seventy-five-degree angle is relaxed for sustained operation and is simple to use, something we have heard from customers persistently over the years.
- The ball bearing is virtually maintenance-free and is contained in a very durable stainless steel outer housing.
Read Next – What Is MIG welding.
The G-100 utilizes screw-on copper nozzles that are accessible in 3 sizes to cover almost any application.
These nozzles spec an O-ring seal to stop air entertainment during operation.
All G-100 nozzles exhibit best service life due to a heavier wall thickness than that found on the nozzles made from tubing stock that are general on torches of the lesser standard.
These are supplied in 2 sizes; one for .030-035-inch wire and the other for .045 inch wire. The contact tips are held in location with a ferrule lock, which offers tip extension adjustment and fast removal and replacement.
The G-100 MIG torch is hard yet flexible and is made of stuff tested to withstand temperatures to minus 40 degrees F.
Adapters are accessible to attach the torch to the most famous wire feeders.
The full unit is exceptionally long-lasting and completely repairable.
Read next – Best Welding guns
HTP Replacement MIG Guns Galore
Hot Air Welding Gun For HDPE Geomembrane Welder For TPO Foof With Flat Weld Nozzle And Rollers For Plastic Welder
Go2Home 1600W Plastic Welder Hot Air Gun Torch Welding Heat Gun Handhold Rod with Speed Nozzles Pistol Hot Gas Pistol
1 used from $67.99