If you need to buy a Welding Gun, you are in the right place.
In this section, you will find all types of welding guns that exist in the market, we will explain what each of them is used for, and we will give you some tips to choose the most appropriate one according to your project.
If you are interested in what we have said, I recommend that you continue reading.
- 1 Types of Welding using Welding Guns
- 1.1 Tin Welding Guns
- 1.2 Plastic Welding Guns
- 1.3 Heat guns or strippers
- 1.4 Lincoln Electric, K2532-1, Magnum 100SG Spool Gun, Black
- 1.5 YESWELDER MIG Welding Gun Torch Stinger 100A 10ft, Replacement Hobart H-10/195957 H100S2-10/245924 For Hobart Handler 135/140/175/180/187
- 1.6 YESWELDER MIG Welding Gun Torch, 15-ft 250A MIG Gun Replacement for Tweco #2 fits Lincoln 200/250L K533
- 1.7 1600W Digitally Controlled Heating Gun Plastic Welding Gun PVC TPO Roofing Welding Hot Air Gun Plastic Flooring Welding Gun (With Flooring Kit)
- 1.8 Hot Air Welding Gun For HDPE Geomembrane Welder For TPO Foof With Flat Weld Nozzle And Rollers For Plastic Welder
- 1.9 Ridgeyard 1600W Hot Air/Hot Gas Plastic Welder Welding Gun with Speed Nozzles Roller PE & PVC Plastic Rod
- 1.10 QH-1/h Powder Spray Welding Torch Oxygen Acetylene Flame Welding Gun Metal 430mm
- 1.11 1600W Heating Gun Hot Air Gun PVC TPO Plastic welding gun (Type D)
- 1.12 Go2Home Professional 1600W Plastic Welder Hot Air Welder Welding Kit Heat Gun Handhold Rod Pistol Soldering
- 1.13 YESWELDER MIG Welding Gun Torch Stinger 15ft (4.5m) 250Amp Adjustable Nozzle Replacement for Lincoln Magnum 250L K533-3
- 1.14 Lincoln Electric Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun | for Aluminum MIG Welding | Compatible with PowerMIG Machines | 10 FT Cable | K3269-1
- 1.15 Miller Mig Welding Gun 250Amp 15Ft Welding Gun Torch Welder Gun M-25 Welding Torch Stinger Replacement for Miller H-10, H100S2-10 fit 0.030"-0.035" Wire (250Amp 15Ft)
- 1.16 Huhushop(TM) 110V Hot Air Torch Plastic Welding Gun Welder Pistol 1500W+ 2pcs Speed Nozzle +roller via DHL
- 1.17 Ridgeyard Professional 110V 1600W Plastic Welder/Welding Hot Air Gun Hot Air Torch Plastic Welding Gun Welder Pistol
- 1.18 Lincoln Electric Magnum PRO 100L Welding Gun | 10 FT | 4 Pin Connector - Compatible with PowerMIG 140C/180C | K4528-1
- 1.19 Spool Gun, 150 A, 10 ft, 60 percent
- 1.20 US SELLER 10' MIG Spool gun fit Millermatic 141/190/211 Multimatic 200/215/220 Renegade 180 Syncrowave 210 MIG Aluminum welding (ETA: 2-8 work days)
- 1.21 1600W Heating Gun Plastic Welding Gun Digitally Controlled Roofing Welding Hot Air Gun PVC TPO Plastic Flooring Welding Gun (With More Flooring Kit)
- 1.22 Masterweld Miller 250 amp 169597 Mig Welding Gun Torch Stinger M-25 20 ft M25
- 1.23 Masterweld Miller 169599 Mig Welding Gun Torch Stinger M-25 15 ft M25 USA MADE
Types of Welding using Welding Guns
The concept of welding gun is inclusive, and the first thing I recommend is that you focus on the type of welding you want to perform, and from there, you can advance on the type of welding gun you need.
If you are lost and need a brief introduction, I leave you the main types of welding that you can perform with a gun below;
There are mainly two models of welding guns in the market today, which are the following:
Tin Welding Guns
Tin welding is the basis of electronics in general. It is a technique that allows connecting two electrical connections easily and straightforwardly.
Tin is a material that heats easily and quickly, and its drying is also practically instantaneous, which facilitates the work of joining circuits.
Welding of electronic components is one of the types of welding that require welding guns.
In most cases, welding guns for electronic components are electric, connected to the current, and allow to melt in quickly and accurately
As a general rule, tin welding guns are common power tools.
They are a type of electric soldering iron; it is connected to the current and has a trigger that allows the current to pass to its terminals.
When they heat up, they are ready to start welding with tin.
Plastic Welding Guns
Plastic welding needs another type of welding tool specific to the material.
There are several types of welding guns for plastic.
The most common are those of heat, which are discussed in the next section, but there are also guns for welding plastic by contact, similar to tin.
There are other types of welding guns that allow joining and welding plastic elements, and they get it through Hot Air at very high temperatures.
They are heat guns connected to the current and whose use resembles that of a hairdryer.
Heat guns or strippers
Finally, we cannot forget the heat guns, also known as strippers.
This tool is slightly different from the previous ones, although its operation is the same as that of Hot Air Guns for plastic welding.
They use hot air to strip, unlike welding, and serve to remove layers such as rust, resin or even paint on facades in very different materials.
You should keep in mind that there is a type of heat gun used to strip different types of materials and surfaces.
They are very similar to heat guns for welding plastics but are used to remove layers of resistant materials, such as rust from metal parts.
Read Next – Antra Welding Helmet
YESWELDER MIG Welding Gun Torch Stinger 100A 10ft, Replacement Hobart H-10/195957 H100S2-10/245924 For Hobart Handler 135/140/175/180/187
YESWELDER MIG Welding Gun Torch, 15-ft 250A MIG Gun Replacement for Tweco #2 fits Lincoln 200/250L K533
1600W Digitally Controlled Heating Gun Plastic Welding Gun PVC TPO Roofing Welding Hot Air Gun Plastic Flooring Welding Gun (With Flooring Kit)
Hot Air Welding Gun For HDPE Geomembrane Welder For TPO Foof With Flat Weld Nozzle And Rollers For Plastic Welder
Ridgeyard 1600W Hot Air/Hot Gas Plastic Welder Welding Gun with Speed Nozzles Roller PE & PVC Plastic Rod
Go2Home Professional 1600W Plastic Welder Hot Air Welder Welding Kit Heat Gun Handhold Rod Pistol Soldering
Lincoln Electric Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun | for Aluminum MIG Welding | Compatible with PowerMIG Machines | 10 FT Cable | K3269-1
$305.65 in stock