If you are a professional welding technician or even just a hobbyist who wants to be safe when working with electrical wires, then you need to invest in some welding jackets.
If you do not already own one, then there is really no time like the present!
- 1 Best Welding Jackets 2021
- 2 Welding Jacket and Glove by Lincoln Electric
- 2.1 Lincoln Electric Premium Flame Resistant (FR) Cotton Welding Jacket | Comfortable | Black | Large | K2985-L
- 2.2 Magid SparkGuard Flame Resistant 12 oz. Cotton Jacket, Green, 30", Snap Front and Wrist Enclosures
- 2.3 Black Stallion FN9-30C 30" 9oz. Navy FR Cotton Welding Jacket, Large
- 2.4 QeeLink Leather Welding Work Jacket Flame-Resistant Heavy Duty Split Cowhide Leather (Medium) Brown
- 2.5 Black Stallion BSX FR Welding Coat - Roy. Blue/Black - XL
- 2.6 BSX Flame-Resistant Welding Jacket - Blue with Blue Flames, Size Medium
- 2.7 Revco BX9C BSX Stryker Welding Jacket, Large
- 2.8 Lincoln Electric Split Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket | Premium Flame Resistant Cotton Body | Black | Medium | K3106-M
- 2.9 BSX BX9C Black W/Red Flames Cotton Welding Jacket - XL
- 2.10 BSX Flame-Resistant Welding Jacket - Black with Red Flames, Size 2X-Large
- 2.11 Lincoln Electric Khaki X-Large Flame-Resistant Cloth Welding Jacket
- 2.12 Waylander Welding Jacket Made with Genuine Split Cowhide Leather and Breathable Flame Resistant Cotton; Durable and Lightweight Leather Welding Jacket with Flexible Lined Welding Sleeves M
- 2.13 Lincoln Electric KH807XL Brown X-Large Flame-Resistant Heavy Duty Leather Welding Jacket
- 2.14 Revco FRB9-30C/BS-L Black Stallion Hybrid Fr and Cowhide Welding Coat, 9 oz, Large, Royal Blue/Brown
- 2.15 BXRB9C-L BSX STRYKER FR WELDING JACKET - REVCO
- 2.16 Welding Jacket, Navy, Cotton/Nylon, M
- 2.17 Revco BX9C - Small Bsx Bx9C Small Black W Red Flames Cotton Welding Jacket
- 2.18 Lincoln Electric KH808L Black Large Flame-Resistant Cloth Welding Jacket
- 2.19 Bulwark Flame Resistant 9 oz Twill Cotton Excel FR Regular Zip-In and Zip-Out Jacket, Navy, Large
Best Welding Jackets 2021
There are several benefits to buying them and we will look at some of them here.
Safety – welders will be trained for years before they are given their first job in the industry. It would not make sense to put your life on the line and then have no protection for it. This means you should have a jacket.
The first piece that you will need is the one with the most ventilation and this will help keep out dust and other particles.
Protect your eyesight
Protect your eyesight – it is very important for your eyes to be protected from the harmful effects of the arc.
You can do this by wearing welding safety glasses while doing your work. The best ones will have an outer lens made up of polarized glass which has an anti-reflective property so that it will help to cut down on glare from the welding lights.
Protect yourself – this means that you should also invest in a safety mask. There is no doubt that a good welding helmet is an essential item to ensure that you remain protected while working.
Weld for long periods of time – if you are going to be doing long-distance welding, then you should consider investing in a good pair of welding jackets.
You will need to wear these every single day for many weeks or months because of the fact that you will be exposed to arc welding, so you will want to ensure that they are comfortable and durable.
They also make a great gift for the experienced welder as well as for those just starting out in the industry.
A good jacket will also protect your hands from being injured in case of an accident.
They can be quite hard on the palms and are also prone to damage and tear in case they get wet or they have been abused.
There are also welding gloves available, but we feel that welding gloves are not suitable for the job that you are doing.
The best ones are the ones that have a flexible wrist guard and have the option of a back and side strap.
Read Next – Lincoln Electric Welders All-in-One Backpack
Welding Jacket and Glove by Lincoln Electric
Read Next – Welding Jackets Harbor Freight
Lincoln Electric Premium Flame Resistant (FR) Cotton Welding Jacket | Comfortable | Black | Large | K2985-L
$40.03 in stock
6 used from $22.61
Magid SparkGuard Flame Resistant 12 oz. Cotton Jacket, Green, 30", Snap Front and Wrist Enclosures
$21.63 out of stock
Lincoln Electric Split Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket | Premium Flame Resistant Cotton Body | Black | Medium | K3106-M
2 used from $40.32