This welding jacket is constructed of complete leather sleeves to offer excellent protection from spatter, heat and sparks.
The body of the jacket is made of a breathable premium nine oz. Flame retardant cotton stops and extinguishes fire while permitting a free-flowing movement.
- 1 Features Welding Jackets Harbor Freight
- 2 Welding Automotive Patch Panels with a Harbor Freight 125 Flux Core Welder
- 2.1 Lincoln Electric Split Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket | Premium Flame Resistant Cotton Body | Black | Medium | K3106-M
- 2.2 Hobart 770569 Flame Retardant Cotton Welding Jacket - XL
- 2.3 Waylander Flame Resistant FR Cotton Welding Jacket with Snap Button Front and Wrist Closures - Black/Blue (MEDIUM)
- 2.4 QeeLink Welding Jacket Split Leather Sleeves | Premium Flame Resistant Cotton Body Welder Jackets (XXX-Large)
- 2.5 Lincoln Electric KH808L Black Large Flame-Resistant Cloth Welding Jacket
- 2.6 BSX Flame-Resistant Welding Jacket - Black with Red Flames, Size 3X-Large
- 2.7 BSX Flame-Resistant Welding Jacket - Black with Red Flames, Size 2X-Large
- 2.8 Lincoln Electric Heavy Duty Leather Welding Jacket | Ideal for High Amperage or Out of Position Welding | Large | K2989-L,Black/Red
- 2.9 QeeLink Leather Welding Work Jacket with Hood Flame-Resistant Heavy Duty Split Cowhide Leather Welder Jackets with Hood for Men & Women, Large
Features Welding Jackets Harbor Freight
It also specs a big inside pocket for protected storage, flip-up collar, and adjustable sleeve cuffs.
Durable leather sleeves
Made from top-grade split cowhide, the leather sleeves offer the best protection from sparks, spatter, and heat while permitting free-flowing arm movement.
Additionally, the leather sleeves can withstand heavy abrasion and friction, a general spec of cotton sleeved jackets.
Premium flame-retardant body
The jacket is made from ASTM D6413 complaint nine oz. FR black cotton, which stops and extinguishes flames/fire.
The fabric also has an anti-mildew and anti-static coating for included longevity and protection.
Each cuff has chrome-plated metal snaps permitting vital wrist and forearm protection from heat, spatter, and sparks.
The flip-up collar can save your neck from spatter, rays or sparks.
One big inside pocket for protected storage.
Used by experts
Expert fabricators use this jacket model daily.
Read Next – Lincoln Electric Traditional MIG Welding Gloves
Advantages of Welding Jackets
Full leather sleeves
Constructed of heavyweight black split leather for the best protection with a 2 piece inner bicep to better arm mobility.
The jackets’ seams are sewn with multi-layer patterns to stop tears and rips, therefore increasing durability.
Each cuff has chrome-plated keys that can be snapped to offer snug wrist protection against sparks, spatter, and heat.
Premium flame-retardant body
You can trust it to stop and extinguish the fire while permitting free-flowing action.
Welding Automotive Patch Panels with a Harbor Freight 125 Flux Core Welder
Read Next – Best Welding Jackets 2020 – Reviews & Top Picks