In this article, we will take a look at some of the Best Chosen Speedglass Welding Helmets.
We recommend using 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100, 06-0100-30iSW, with Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XXi 3 Arc Sensors for MMAW TIG MIG Tack Plasma Arc Welding and Grinding Mask, 1 Each as it is a high-quality product.
Speedglass is a company that manufactures and sells welding helmets.
For the past 40 years, we have been designing and manufacturing products to protect welders.
With our high-quality materials, robust construction, and affordable prices, it’s no wonder why so many of you trust us with your safety on the job site!
Today, we will be taking a closer look at one of our most popular helmet models – The Speedglass Welding Helmet 1303/2CX.
It offers all-around visibility plus an auto-darkening lens system with five shading levels from #10 up through #5 to give you the best possible view when working under different conditions.
Read Next – Best Welding Helmet Canada For You in 2022
The Best Speedglass Welding Helmets
Suppose you’re looking for a welding helmet that’s lightweight, comfortable, and offers protection from the harsh light of the arc while still providing peripheral vision during use. In that case, Speedglas may be worth considering.
The company’s newest helmets are designed with features like an innovative lens design to allow maximum visibility in all directions. They are perfect for welders who work on large pieces or need to see more than just what their torch can provide.
Plus, they have options available for both rental programs and purchase, so there will always be one right fit when it comes time to buy your next welding helmet.
From DIY homeowners needing something dependable but inexpensive to professional welders searching for high-quality equipment, Speedglass has got you covered!
Read Next – 3M Speedglas 9100 Review – Best Welding Helmet
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100, 06-0100-30iSW, with Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XXi 3 Arc Sensors for MMAW TIG MIG Tack Plasma Arc Welding and Grinding Mask, 1 Each
$581.87 in stock
- IMPROVED OPTICS — 9100XXi Auto Darkening Filter enables more realistic colors to be visible for welders. See your welds and welding pool with more precision, contrast and natural-looking colors
- FAST AND EASY ACCESS — External welding helmet controls enable grinding and memory modes using 9100XXi silver front panel without removing your gloves
- TWO MEMORY MODES — Allows a welder to set individual auto darkening filter settings for darkness shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity and dark-to-light delay with the push button access
- AUTO-ON TECHNOLOGY — Allows you to grab their welding helmet and get to work quickly by turning to the last setting used
- EXPANDED PERIPHERAL VISION — Side windows enable a large field of vision making potential hazards such as obstacles and coworkers more visible
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9002NC, 04-0100-20NC, with Natural Color Technology Auto Darkening Filter for MMAW TIG MIG Welding Helmet
- PRECISION WELDING OPTICS - Advanced natural color auto-darkening optics adjust to your working conditions for a lighter, brighter and more realistic view that may help you have better control of the weld puddle
- REDUCED LENS FOG - Exhaust vents have been built into the welding helmet to help reduce lens fogging
- LASTING COMFORT - Provided by improved, ergonomically-designed suspension for a precise fit. A smooth action ratchet allows for suspension tightening even while wearing welding gloves
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Less stress for extended wear time, weighing just 1.1 lbs or 17 ounces
- SLIM PROFILE - Work in tight spaces more easily with a shield width of 9.29 inches (23.6 cm)
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-02, Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Meets ISO 16321 TIG+ Standards, Light State 2.5, Curved Wide View ADF, Bluetooth Enabled, 4 Arc Sensors, Includes Welding Helmet Bag
- 3M SPEEDGLAS CURVED GLASS TECHNOLOGY: Follows your head's curvature and the range of your peripheral vision to provide a 100% wider ADF field of view
- 3M SPEEDGLAS NATURAL COLOR TECHNOLOGY: Colors appear brighter and more realistic in both the light and dark states
- LIGHT WEIGHT WITH BETTER WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Light-weight as possible with the center of gravity closer to the center of your head, giving you better weight distribution
- ANSI Z87.1-2015: ADF is certified using the same impact resistance tests used for traditional flat ADFs. Welding filter and protection plate meet ANSI Z87.1-2015
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: Program up to 10 memory modes with your phone with the 3M Connected Equipment app with easy access to maintenance logs, usage statistics, and User Manuals