MIG welders are among the best types for beginners, as they’re designed with a wire welding electrode on a spool fed at a pre-selected speed through a welding gun.
- 1 Best Welders for Beginners (MIG, TIG, Stick) – Top Picks 2021
- 2 The Best Welder for Beginners To Buy For Any Skill Level
- 2.1 Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- 2.2 Hobart Handler 125
- 2.3 Hobart 500572 Handler 100
- 2.4 Hobart - 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder,Small
- 2.5 Lotos CT520D 50 AMP Air Plasma Cutter, 200 AMP Tig and Stick/MMA/ARC Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, ½ Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- 2.6 Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- 2.7 LOTOS LTPDC2000D Non-Touch Pilot Arc 50A Plasma Cutter 200A Tig Welder & Stick Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine,½ Inch Clean Cut,Brown
- 2.8 Hobart 500551 EZ-TIG 165i AC/DC TIG Welder 230V
- 2.9 Hobart 500571 Stickmate 210i
Best Welders for Beginners (MIG, TIG, Stick) – Top Picks 2021
Hobart 500551 EZ-TIG
Sine TIG is one of the hardest methods. You must pick equipment that is simple to operate.
The Hobart Hobart 500551 EZ-TIG is one of the most user-friendly models accessible.
To begin the work, switch the unit on, pick the type of metal, and set the thickness.
Further to DC, the Hobart also uses AC power, which means that you can weld oxidized metals such as aluminum.
You can get a controllable and wide amperage range, making it possible to work with more material kinds.
If you are new to stick or arc welding, this unit is perfect. Not only is it easier for starters to use, but it is also the best-rated plasma cutter.
You can use it on almost all stuff as a cutter, including alloy steel, copper, aluminum, and stainless steel.
You get an amperage range of 15A to 200A, which is wide enough to weld most kinds of steel.
The unit also has an adjustable warm striking arc current which makes arc-starting much simpler. It is a really versatile machine, as you can use it for TIG processes as well.
Even though the CT520D has DC power, most reviewers agree that this unit is best for perfect and efficient stick welding projects.
Read Next – Best TIG Welder for Beginner
Hobart 500559 Handler 140
If you are an amateur MIG welder looking for top standard equipment, look no additional than this product from Hobart.
It operates on a standard 115v household current and specs a five positions voltage selector to ensure that you have control.
What makes this particular unit best for starters is to pick your voltage and wire feed speed.
From there, the work is effortless.
Read Next – Best TIG Welder in the World
The Best Welder for Beginners To Buy For Any Skill Level
Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
$399.00 in stock
LOTOS LTPDC2000D Non-Touch Pilot Arc 50A Plasma Cutter 200A Tig Welder & Stick Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine,½ Inch Clean Cut,Brown
$519.00 in stock