This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Welding Sleeves.
We recommend using Lincoln Electric KH813 Black One Size Flame-Resistant Welding Sleeves as they are available at a reasonable price.
Welding sleeves are an essential part of any industrial welding process.
They can prevent burns, protect your clothing from sparks and molten metal, help you match the right thickness for different materials to be welded together, or even provide a safe way to carry around thick rolls of wire to feed into the welder without getting tangled up in it.
If you’re not sure what kind of sleeve is best suited for your needs, please get in touch with us so that our team can answer all your questions!
Read Next – What is the Best Tig Welding Machine Lincoln
The Best Welding Sleeves
Welding sleeves are a must-have for almost any welding project.
They protect the welder’s skin from sparks and the intense heat of metal being welded, as well as help to keep their clothes clean.
Welding sleeves come in many different sizes, styles, materials, colors, and even patterns!
We can recommend which style will work best for your needs based on what you’re looking to accomplish with welding.
Read Next – Best Lincoln Welding Helmets Buying Guide
HANDLANDY Flame Resistant Welding Sleeves for Men and Women, One Size Heat & Flame Resistant Arm Protection Welding Accessories (Black)
- Flame resistant welding sleeves works great for hot days not wanting to wear a jacket/coat, saving your skin from welding or with fiberglass work, they keep your arms protected from spatter or burn.
- FR fabric: Fire Resistance heavy duty fabric , meet NFPA2112, EN11612, EN11611. Flame resistant (FR) fabric welding sleeves for arm not too hot and breathes well, so comfortable even on a hot day out in the sun, for improved arm mobility and comfort. Super light good for light duty welding like tig and short arc mig
- Elastic top and bottom design for fit, and to prevent debris from contacting the arm and to keep the sleeves stays in place during arm movements.
- 20 inches long sleeve to provide full arm coverage for most individuals, must have welding accessories for hobby welder, simple sleeves to stop the sunburn (arc burn) from TIG or MIG welding while allowing you to just wear your T-shirt to stay cool.
- Good for more than welding: it's also good for trimming thorny plants in your landscape. perfect for fireplace, stove, oven, grill, BBQ pit protection, animal handling. you can pull these on to protect my arms much better than a long sleeve shirt. it is sold by 1 pair per pack and 3 pairs per pack, 3 pairs package option help you save money.
Lincoln Electric Welding Sleeves | Split Leather & Flame Resistant (FR) Cotton | Heat Resistance & Durability | K3111-ALL
- 75% Leather - the lower and middle portion of each sleeve is constructed premium Black Leather to provide heat resistance and protection from spatter or sparks.
- 25% FR cotton - the upper portion is made of 9 oz. Flame retardant (FR) cotton for improved arm mobility and comfort.
- Elastic fit - each sleeve end has an elastic closure design to prevent debris from contacting the arm and to keep the sleeves in position during arm movements.
- Full coverage - each sleeve is 21" Inches in length to provide full arm coverage for most individuals.
- Durability - sewn with high strength Thread to prevent rips or tears.
IRONCAT 7071 Flame Resistant Sateen Cotton Arm Sleeve - [1 Pair] 18 in. Welding Sleeves with 3/4 in. Wide Elastic Ends
- Flame Resistant Sleeves: the cotton sleeves are particularly designed for light welding activities, minimizing the risks, and maximizing productivity. The sleeves protect the upper and lower arm from sparks
- Comfortable Fit: the welding safety gear has 3/4 in. wide elastic for a secure fit. The flame-resistant sleeves are made using 9 oz. sateen cotton fabric to ensure user comfort
- Applications: the flame-retardant sleeves are primarily used for welding in steel mills, shipyards, manufacturing, automotive industry, gas welding, and torch work
- Safety Standards: the ASTM D6413 compliant welding sleeves are resistant to heat and flame under controlled conditions. The FR sleeves can last for life with proper care and maintenance
- Specifications: the cotton welding sleeves are available in size 18 in. These sleeves have 8.75 in. width and 19.5 in. length with 5.75 in. upper arm opening and 3,75 in. lower arm opening
Read Next – Welding Jackets Harbor Freight