They are impressive machines used in industrial welding works ;
They have alternating current output and are suitable for the use of special electrodes and common electrodes. MMA Welders.
They consist of a transformer that reduces the voltage and a unit of diodes, allowing the alternating current of the network into direct current.
They generate a similar load of the three-phase network, but they do not address the machine’s weight and size.
In addition to other inconveniences such as a high maintenance cost, needing to incorporate cooling means for the diodes.
- 1 Types of grinding machine
- 2 The Best MIG/STICK Welding Machine for beginners, MIG/MMA 201
- 2.1 Recommendations Before Choosing a Grinding Welder
- 2.2 DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder Machine IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welder with Electrode Holder,Work Clamp, Input Power Adapter Cable and Brush
- 2.3 HITBOX ARC Welder 110V 220V Dual Voltage 200A MMA Inverter Welding Machine Mini Portable Welder Rod Stick with Electrode Holder Earth Clamp Cable Adapter
- 2.4 Welder Arc Welder 160Amp Stick MMA Welding Machine IGBT Smart VRD Hot Start fits Below 3.2mm Welding rods (yellow 110/220V)
- 2.5 SUNCOO 110V ARC Welder, 160Amp Stick Welder Portable MMA AC Welding Machine with Work Clamp, Brush & Mask, Orange
- 2.6 SUNGOLDPOWER ARC MMA 200A Welder Dual 110V 220V IGBT Hot Start Welding Machine DC Inverter Welder 200 AMP LCD Anti-Stick
- 2.7 Reboot ARC Stick Welder IGBT Inverter 110/220V Portable ARC140 Lift Tig MMA Digital Control Welding Machine with ARC Force Hot Start High Duty Cycle Welding for 1/16-1/8in Electrode Beginner
- 2.8 Goplus 250 AMP MMA Welder ARC Welding Machine 110V/ 220V Soldering Accessories Tools
- 2.9 Reboot MIG Welder Flux Core Lift Tig MIG130 Gas/Gasless AC 220V Inverter MIG/Stick/TIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux Core/Solid Wire MIG Welding Machine MMA MIG MAG Newbie Welder
- 2.10 HITBOX TIG Welder 200 Amp, HF 110V/220V Dual Voltage TIG/ARC Welding Machine, 2 in 1 Inverter IGBT Stick MMA Welder (Model: HBT2000)
- 2.11 SUNCOO TIG Welder, 200 Amp TIG&MMA/STICK/ARC Welding Machine Inverter DC TIG-200CP HF 110/220V Dual Voltage with LED Digital Display, Brush, Orange
- 2.12 HZXVOGEN 110V/220V Tig Welder Pulse 200A Dual Voltage Arc Stick MMA Inverter IGBT Digital Welding Machine High Frequency Digital Control (TIG200P)
- 2.13 Mophorn TIG/MMA Plasma Cutter CT520D 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine Tig Welder 200A Arc Welder 200A Plasma Cutter 50A Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutting Machine Dual Voltage 110 220V
- 2.14 TIG/MMA Air Plasma Cutter - Tosense CT312 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine,120A TIG/MMA, 30A ARC Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 220V/110V
- 2.15 Lotos CT520D 50 AMP Air Plasma Cutter, 200 AMP Tig and Stick/MMA/ARC Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, ½ Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- 2.16 Mophorn TIG/MMA Plasma Cutter CT312 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine Tig Welder 120A Arc Welder 120A Plasma Cutter 30A Plasma Cutting Machine Dual Voltage 110 220V
- 2.17 CANAWELD Arc Welding Stick Welder MMA 201 Made in Canada 200 Amp Stick Welder TIG Welder (LIFT) Weld up to electrode #4 IGBT Inverter Lightweight 220V(150 A @0 Duty Cycle) Generator Compatible
- 2.18 MIG MMA Welder 190A Welding 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT DC Inverter MIG/Stick Multifunction Welding Machine
Types of grinding machine
This type of machines are three-phase in all its models, among which we find:
4200 Static Grinding Welder
It is ideal when doing any blacksmith work, occasional fillings, structures, coatings, touch-ups, among others.
It can be used with primary, unique, and rigid electrodes. You can also weld connected to direct current and perform likable cast iron, aluminum, copper, bronze, and stainless steel.
Its weight is around 78 kilograms, and its dimensions range from 435x800x845mm.
AG400 Three-phase Grinding Machine
Its current input is 380 volts per alternating current. It weighs 120 kilograms.
Among its main applications, the use in professional welding works, roofing manufacturing, heavy load machines, tools, and filling are highlighted.
The size of a grinding machine varies from 810x695x1015mm.
AG600 three-phase Grinding Machine
Like the AG400 welding machine, welding work can be used, such as the manufacture of roofs, fillings, heavy machines, and tools.
Its only difference lies in the weight, which is 170 kilograms compared to the AG400. Similarly, they have the same manufacturing dimensions.
AG800 800 Amp Three Phase Grinding Machine
The AG400, AG600, and AG800 grinding machine series have the same functional and dimensional characteristics, varying only in weight.
The AG800 weighs 220 kilograms, which hinders mobility from performing the work in a given site.
The Best MIG/STICK Welding Machine for beginners, MIG/MMA 201
Recommendations Before Choosing a Grinding Welder
If you do not have much experience in welding machines, you must consider a series of recommendations before purchasing one of them.
- Define what grinding machine you need and what you need it for. This will save you higher economic expenses.
- Inquire about each type of grinding machine before choosing any, try to make it fit your needs.
- Do the preventive maintenance in the corresponding lapses.
Grinding Machines are indispensable tools in small household jobs and large industrial jobs.
A welding job requires precision, speed, and care; Knowing how to choose the right machinery for each type of action is the key to obtaining a professional finish.