Reduce defects when using a TIG torch. Forney 85657 9FV TIG torch provides you control with a valve placed directly on the handle to support control. Use Forney simple weld welder machines for top results.
Features Forney – 85657 9FV TIG Torch
- TIG torch flexibility
- Torch head adjusts to make any weld angle, perfectly on thin materials
- Air-cooled TIG torch
- Size nine, single, flexed TIG torch with valve placed on the handle
- Compatible with Forney welders
- The 9FV TIG torch grips a 125 AMP capacity with an electrode range of .02 – 3/32. That can be used with a two-hundred amp Forney welder or a lower amp welder with a size twenty-five DINSE connection.
- Produce a top standard weld using Forney TIG torch on general materials such as magnesium, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum
- Contains: 12.5 torches with 3/32 collet and tungsten electrode, size six nozzles, 5/8 connector, and 36 gas hose
This machine is set up to do flux-core welding but can be switched to run Mild Steel with gas set up. At 140 amps, you can weld up to 1/4 mild steel in one pass. Regular and hose sold separately.
Read next – Best MIG Welding Torch Available in 2022
DC TIG welding
The 3-in-1 nature of the machine makes it capable of DC TIG welding. You will need to buy the suitable torch, hose, regulator, gas separately, and tungsten electrodes to use this procedure.
The Forney easy weld 140 MP can run stick electrodes. This unit can weld with electrodes up to 1/8. A ground and stinger clamp are contained with your machine for this objective.
Now three generations and over eighty later years, Forney continues to make metalworking and welding items. Forney continues to grow with an item mix including welding, abrasives, personal protective equipment, and shop tools.