The lightwell handheld laser welding system. Features fiber laser technology for fabricator precision and flexibility.
Laser power up to 1500 W is adjusted with intuitive controls that can fast dial-in best weld settings for many thicknesses and materials.
- 1 Handheld Laser Welding System for Manual Welding
- 2 Hand-Held Laser Welding Machine
- 2.1 1500W HandHeld Fiber Laser Welding Machine Laser Welder
- 2.2 DIHORSE Metal Welder Machine 2KW Hand Held Fiber Laser Welding Machine for Metal
- 2.3 MORN LASER Laser Handheld Welding Machine 2000w for Stainless Galvanized Sheet Aluminum Weld with 15M Length Fiber Cable 380V Voltage 3 Phase 60Hz High Power Handhold Laser Welder
- 2.4 MORN LASER 1000w Fiber Laser Handheld Welding Machine for Stainless Carbon Steel Aluminum Brass Galvanized Sheet 8M Fiber Cable 220V Signal Phase 60Hz with High Laser Welder with Separated Chiller
- 2.5 1KW Handheld Fiber Continuous Raycus Laser Welding Machine for Metal Steel 1.8mm Spot Size
- 2.6 MORN LASER 1500W Metal Welding Machine Hand-held Fiber Laser Welder for SS, CS, Aluminum, Brass, MS (Raycus, 1500W)
- 2.7 MORN LASER 2000W Hand Held Fiber Laser Welding Machine Wobble Head with Auto Wire Feeding System for SS, CS, Aluminum (Raycus, 2000W)
- 2.8 MORN LASER 1000W Metal Welding Machine Hand-held Fiber Laser Welder for SS, CS, Aluminum, Brass, MS (Raycus, 1000W)
- 2.9 DIHORSE 1000W Fiber Laser Welding Machine Hand-Held Machine Fiber Metal Welding Machine for CS, SS, Aluminum (Raycus, 1000W)
- 2.10 500W Optical Fiber Transmission Handheld Laser Welding Machine as Used for Making Molds
Handheld Laser Welding System for Manual Welding
Pick stored modes to offer up to 2500 W of high peak power for an even bigger welding capacity.
With low heat input and aesthetic finishes with lowest or no filler wire, the portable gadget specs simple controls, adding seventy-four stored present and user-defined process parameters, permitting novice welders to be trained and welding in a matter of hours.
Read Next – Best Welding Machines 2021
Handheld Laser Welding Machine – Fiber Laser Power
Lightwell comes standard with wobble welding that offers up to five mm of extra weld width, rising capacity while offering very aesthetic seams.
Other standard specs contain a five m delivery cable, permitting increased part access, links for gas and external connectivity, interlocks for operators’ safety and multi-level sensors, and a laser welding gun with scan/wobble capabilities that support wire feeder and welding tip configurations that perfectly match joint types.
Changing the old thermal welding systems with a hand-held weld gun not just facilities the welding of molds, kitchen utensils, advertising characters, windows, and doors, etc. but also makes laser welding easy open-air operations.
The welding capability spreads from little light workpieces to big bulky objects that are hard to move, such as stainless steel spiral air ducts, stainless steel silos, auto steel feeders, chimney pipes, almost no size limitations, will definitely change by fiber laser welding.
The handheld laser welding machine has the benefits of simple operation, fast welding speed, charming weld seam, and no consumables.
It can be used for welding different metal tubes and sheets.