This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Metalman Welding Helmets.
We recommend using Instapark ADF Series GX990T Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4 Optical Sensors, 3.94″ X 3.86″ Viewing Area, and Adjustable Shade Range #5 – #13 Bluish Devil as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Metalman Welding Helmets: Providing a safe and comfortable work environment is essential to the success of any business.
That’s why we offer a wide range of welding helmets that can be customized for your specific needs, including this one from Metalman.
Our experienced team will help you find the fitting helmet to ensure all welders are protected while on duty!
In addition, our protective gear includes gloves, masks, shields, and more so you can get what you need in one place.
Read Next – Best TIG Welder for Beginner
The Best Metalman Welding Helmets
We’re committed to providing our customers with the best products available.
We know that safety is always a top priority, which is why we provide helmets for every professional tradesperson in need of head protection.
Our selection includes Metalman Welding Helmets and other brands like Miller Electric, Lincoln Electric, Henry Company, Jackson Safety Products Inc., and others so you can find what suits your needs most. –
We offer custom welding masks for those looking to protect their eyes from sparks during any work requiring metal-cutting or grinding.
Browse through our site today if you want to learn more about how these different types of welders will fit into your line-up when it comes time to purchase new equipment!
Read Next – Best Welding Helmet Under 50$ in 2022
DEKOPRO Welding Helmet - Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet - Adjustable Shade Range 4/9-13 for Mig Tig Arc - Weld Hood Helmet (Flaming Skull Design)
$37.99 in stock
- ULTIMATE EYE PROTECTION — Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/25000 sec, in event of electric failure, the welder is protected against UV and IR radiation according to shade 16.1/2/1/2 rating meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 and EN3794/9-13 standards. A smart choice for safety.
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS — Our auto darkening welding helmet is equipped with sensitivity and delay settings to suit different environments and tasks. Enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition. Light level of the filter is DIN4 and the time from dark to bright state is within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT — This welding helmet comes with the standard 3.62’’ x 1.65’’ clear visor viewing area, which allows the welder to see clearly at different angles. Weighing only 1 lbs, our welder helmet is comfortable over extended work periods. Balanced with an adjustable and fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE — The Auto Darkening Filter (ADFDX-500S) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens. Sensitivity adjustments from ambient lighting sources to maintain the best viewing conditions at all times.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE — This solar power auto darkening welding helmet is battery powered, but is fitted with solar panel technology to allow for effortless charging. Simply place your welding helmet within a naturally lit environment when not in use so it’s ready to go when you are.
Jackson Safety Insight Auto Darkening Welding Helmet - Ultra Lightweight Protective Welder Helmet with Digital Variable Auto Darkening Filter and HLX100 Shell for Men and Women, Universal Size
$188.95 in stock
- UPDATED MODEL – This Jackson Safety lightweight Insight welding helmet with a Stars & Scars design is built with 4 sensors to reduce possible blockage; newly updated with industry-leading 1/1/1/1 optical clarity and True Color
- BEST VIEWING – This ADF helmet has a viewing area of 3.94" x 2.36" and offers optimal vison during all stages of the welding process, without having to lift its hood; it also has a lightweight HLX 100 shell that has a narrow shape for working in tight spots
- DIGITAL CONTROL – With variable shades from 9 to 13, this helmet has user-friendly digital controls for sensitivity and delay adjustments for different tasks and durations; this enables welders to enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition
- MULTI-USE WELDING – This variable auto darkening face mask allows you to use it for MIG, TIG, STICK, and ARC welding processesl; also features our premium 370 Speed Dial easy grip/turn headgear system
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS – Auto darkening welding helmet provides protection to the user's face and eyes from during welding; Jackson Safety welding helmets are efficient and economical, meets ANSI Z87.1 2010 standards and is CSA compliant
YESWELDER Large Viewing Screen 3.94"X3.66" True Color Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4~5/9-9/13 for TIG MIG Arc Weld Grinding Welder Mask LYG-M800H
$72.99 in stock
- Great For TIG MIG MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
- Super Large Viewing Size 3.93"X3.66" with 4 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True color view - 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Increased battery life
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear