This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Welding Helmets For Women.
We recommend using Jackson Safety Welding Helmet, 46131 – Digital Variable Auto-Darkening Filter, Lightweight Protective Welder Face Mask with Light HLX100 Shell for Men and Women, Universal Size, Black as it is available at a reasonable price.
As we mentioned, there are a few different options for welding helmets.
The most important thing to remember is that the helmet should be comfortable and fit well without any pressure points to protect your head and eyes from damage.
There are plenty of incredible women’s welding helmets on the market today with many great features such as fog-free lenses, cooling vents, anti-scratch coating, and more!
If you’re looking for a new one or want to learn about all of your options before purchasing one, check out our blog post here.
The Best Welding Helmets For Women
If you’re a woman looking for protective headgear that accommodates your needs, then look no further than welding helmets for women.
Women welders need protection from all kinds of particles, including sparks and spatter, and the dangers associated with overhead work such as falling objects or other equipment. Fortunately, there are many options to choose from for welding helmets explicitly designed with women in mind!
You can find everything from lightweight models to those made out of leather, flameproof fabric, and even goggles; we have something for everyone on our website.
We also provide custom fitting services, so if you know what size helmet will be best but not sure about how much coverage is necessary, then let us help!
Forney - 55860 Smoking Rose ADF Welding Helmet
$72.07 in stock
- SHELL AND HEADGEAR FEATURES: Lightweight, impact resistant, fireproof shell. Dual crown strap headgear with multi-directional adjustment for a more comfortable fit. Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- VIEWING AREA: 5.97 square inches (3.62” x 1.65”) viewing area. High-definition optical clarity with true color technology for a more natural viewing experience. Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating for a clear, crisp and uniform viewing area. UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- PERFORMANCE: External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications. Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.). Internal controls help minimize the risks of damage to the controls themselves or accidental setting changes while in use. DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 5 amps). 1/25,000 per second switching speed. Solar cells with non-replaceable 3V lithium batteries (CR2032) and automatic on/off technology
- COMPLIANCE: Forney Series auto-darkening welding helmets meet or exceed all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379 and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
- IDEAL FOR: Forney Series auto-darkening welding helmets are perfect for the experienced do-it-yourselfer (DIY), light contractor, farmer and rancher
Welder Gifts Funny Retro Vintage Welding Helmet Silhouette T-Shirt
- Unique Cute Gifts Idea for Men - Welder Engineer Dad Just Like A Normal Dad Design. Cool present for union worker, husband, daddy, nephew, friend, pop, buddy, dad, father, guys, brother, grandpa, son, boyfriend on Halloween Party/ Christmas or Thanksgiving
- Cute Humor 60's 70's 80's Style Birthday Father's Day Welder Silhouette Distressed Outfit. Complete your collection of sunset graphic welding specialist accessories for him / her: helmet, hood, costume, mask, gloves, jacket, uniform, poster, outfit, decor.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Jackson Safety Welding Helmet, 46148 - NexGen 3-in-1 Digital Auto Darkening Filter with Surface Mode Technology, Protective Welder Face Mask with HSL-100 Black Shell for Men and Women, Universal Size
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: This Jackson Safety Welding Helmet features patented Surface Mode Technology for smooth switching between light and dark states.
- BEST VIEWING: The helmet is built with 4 sensors to reduce possible blockage during welding and offers a large viewing field of 3.8" x 2.35".
- DIGITAL CONTROL: With variable shades from 9 to 13, it has user-friendly digital controls for sensitivity and delay adjustments for different tasks and duration, while it shields and protect eyes from radiant energy.
- MULTI-USE WELDING: This variable auto darkening face mask allows you to use it for MIG, TIG, and STICK welding processes. It also features our premium 370 Speed Dial easy grip/turn headgear system.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: It offers a versatile 3-in-1 built in function with weld, grind, and torch modes. This welding helmet meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards and is CSA compliant.
Read Next – Best Welding Helmet Canada For You in 2022